Love to make movies and videos? Then sign up for SPMC’s summer workshops! These workshops are designed for budding journalists, filmmakers and actors who want a fun and creative way to express themselves. Participants will be introduced to media production in a fun, hands-on learning environment that is conveniently located – we are in the same building as the public library! These courses will inspire kids in a creative atmosphere to learn communication skills they can use for a lifetime. Nothing is impossible when you have a camera, an idea and a group of friends!
More information and online registration is available at kids4.tv.
Registration opened on April 15. Registration will close on June 19. All workshops will meet at the Sun Prairie Media Center. Discounted rates for SPMC members are available. More information on memberships are available at sunprairiemediacenter.com.
- Adventures in Movie Making, July 6-9.
- Adventures in Reporting, July 6-9.
- Adventures in Animation, July 13-16.
- Adventures in Sports Production, July 13-16.
- Adventures in Photography. Meets July 22-25.
- Adventures in Music Videos, July 20-23.
- Adventures in Live Television, July 24.
- Adventures in Internet Videos, July 27-30.
- Adventures in Podcasting, July 27-28.
- Adventures in Mobile Filmmaking, July 29-20.
Please note the dates above may be updated from the uncertainty of planning summer events due to COVID-19. We want to reassure you that refunds for the summer workshop fees will be honored before the registration deadline of June 19th (even if your summer plans change too!).
Questions? E-mail Mara at email@example.com.
See you at the Media Center this summer!