Every year, Sun Prairie Media Center produces regular series like Inside Your City and Reel Reviews, as well as special event coverage of concerts, parades, graduations and many other momentous occasions – all of high interest to residents. Sponsorships help us support these programs and give YOU the opportunity to show off that support.
Businesses and organizations that make donations to us, under our sponsorship program, will be acknowledged on KSUN Charter channel 983 and 103.5 The Sun Community Radio.
- Custom-produced video to acknowledge your business 24/7, on KSUN Charter channel 983 and 103.5 The Sun Community Radio
- Organizations can use cable TV spots to support special events during the year
- Your business, on-camera, telling why you support the Media Center
- Your business involved in on-location community event programs during the year
- FREE professional production of your acknowledgment spot
- Additional exposure within cable TV programs
- Direct link from our website to your website
- Name recognition through other media (24-Hour Community Bulletin Board, newspaper, DVD order forms, facility signage…)
- Extra replays each month, cross channel promotions when available
We understand that not every business or organization has a large budget for promotion. Sun Prairie Media Center is committed to our community, and we will make create a custom package to fit your budget.
To find out how you can become a sponsor and be seen in many homes by local cable viewers and radio listeners, contact Jeff Robbins at 608-837-4193 or send him an email.