Memberships for Non-Residents
Any non-resident is welcome to become a member of the Sun Prairie Media Center. Once a member, a non-resident can enjoy all of the perks that residents can enjoy, such as the ability to check out equipment, take workshops at resident rates, and the right to submit productions for air on KSUN, KIDS-4, or 103.5 The Sun Community Radio. The Sun Prairie Media Center exists to provide the public with access to television, radio, and web content production tools and techniques and to give a voice to residents and non-residents alike. Memberships are valid for one year.
As an member you will receive the following benefits:
1) Take video and/or radio production classes.
2) Use of video equipment, TV and radio studio space, and editing workstations (once certified).
3) Airtime for your series or production on KSUN, KIDS-4, or 103.5 The Sun Community Radio.
4) On demand access to the full program on the internet through sunprairiemediacenter.com.
How to become an SPMC Member:
1) You may come in to the station for an orientation and sign up in person. Cash, check or credit card accepted for membership.
2) Download a printable application and mail the completed form along with a check payable to:
1350 Linnerud Dr., Suite 2
Sun Prairie, WI 53590
*Membership fees do not apply to residents (individuals who reside within the City of Sun Prairie and/or the Sun Prairie Area School District).
*Non-residents must be a member to use the equipment and facility. Non-residents are individuals who reside outside of the City of Sun Prairie and/or the Sun Prairie Area School District. Non-residents must become a member and pay the yearly membership to use the equipment/facilities at SPMC.
*All users must also complete workshop training and pay the fee associated with the training in order to use SPMC equipment/facility.
*Productions completed with SPMC equipment must be submitted for playback on either KSUN, KIDS-4 or 103.5 The Sun Community Radio.